Make Geography Interesting!
With the Map Book of Pakistan!
Designed specifically for CIE-O-Levels and Commercial Geography curriculums.
The resource contains a set of 14 maps:
2. Physical Features
3. Road and Railway Network
Each map size is 24 inches x 24 inches and is printed on premium quality poster paper (non-tear) with high end gloss lamination binded with spiral for easy handling.
The key features of map book are:
– Updated boundaries to year 2022 with newly formed districts
– In accordance with Survey of Pakistan guidelines
– Includes feature hierarchy on each map (major features are more bold)
– Filtered information clearly given as per geography curriculum
– Complete list of features present in geography curriculum
– Demarcated locations of features with actual photos
– Symbol representation for retaining children memory
– Similar features overlayed as per unit
The maps are attractive and brightly colored and are sure to spark the interest of students in geography